Capturing Clients with Facebook
One of the biggest problems I hear is, “I need more clients!” Trying to figure out HOW to do that is the real challenge, right?
Facebook can be a great solution. And, you can get more leads without having to spend cash on ads. Always fantastic for the bottom line.
Here’s some quick and dirty information on how you can leverage Facebook to develop a stream of new contacts, and hopefully, clients!
- Start a Facebook business page. If you don’t have one already, start a Facebook business page. You can have an attractive header put together on sites like fiverr.com for just a couple of bucks.
- Post regularly on your FB page. Use a tool like hootsuite.com to schedule posts – you can do these ahead of time – and make sure posts are hitting your feed at least once a day, Monday through Friday.
- Join FB groups where your clients might be. Here’s an example: If you are a web designer, join entrepreneur and solopreneur groups. Surely at some point, an entrepreneur is going to need services and BAM, there you are!
- Know the rules. When you join a group, make sure to check out their posting requirements. There may be dedicated days where you can promote your biz or make an offer.
- Post in your FB groups twice a week. Use a question, quote or comment to generate discussion and then BE READY to offer products, solutions or a free call to help people out.
- Check your message requests file. This is really important! Some people might instant message you via Facebook. If you are not “friends” with them, it will not show up in your feed. Check the link at the top of the instant message page that says “message requests.” You might be surprised what you find!
- Follow up! Once people have responded to you, follow up. Make sure to send them the resource they have requested right away. You can ask for their email address and add them to your list, with a quick note that says, “I thought you might be interested in more freebies, so I added you to my email list. You can always unsubscribe if you find it isn’t for you.”
- Rinse and repeat. Enough said!
This strategy can help you to capture new client leads with Facebook without spending cash on ads. Give it a try and let me know how it works for you!