Is Procrastination Your Friend?
You know, we always think of procrastination as a BAD thing. Putting off that doctor’s appointment, the visit to the accountant, cleaning out the garage. . . the list goes on and on! But is it really a bad thing??
I learned from Cary David Richards (www.improvedmindpub.com) that the answer is no. Procrastination can:
- Show us which items we don’t have a passion for
- Pull us away from areas where we don’t have a true gifting
- Help us to take the time needed to make a good decision
- Illuminate the things we are afraid of
- Keep us from getting overwhelmed
When you start to think of procrastination as neither bad nor good, just curious, it can become a powerful tool for you to understand yourself and others.
Tell me – is there something that you are REALLY procrastinating about? Why do you think that is the case? Did this post make a difference in the way that you are processing it? Let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(By the way, if you want to hear Cary’s interview, visit www.themillionairemama.com to get FREE access!)
Image credit: cosmopolitan.co.uk