Raising Your Business from the Dead
A failed business. Ugh, right? That is not the goal if you have started a business, invested time and energy into it. If your business is struggling, here are some concrete things that you can do to raise your business from the dead:
- What is your business NOT doing? If you consider that your business is not succeeding, what metrics do you have to support that? Knowing what measures are not meeting your expectations is the first step to giving your business new life.
- Check your financials. Having a good idea of how much money is coming in and going out of your business will help you to understand where your business is weak. Maybe you are doing well on one product, but another one isn’t selling. Developing that information gives you the power to make an adjustment.
- Are you still passionate? If you aren’t passionate about your business, then it will show. Your clients and potential customers will pick that up even if it isn’t said. Time to get really truthful about this. Owning a business and being passionate is the best path to success.
- A lone wolf may not survive. One common characteristic of failed businesses is that the person running the business may be a lone wolf. No support makes you easy prey for resistance, doubt and negativity. The solution is simple. Get some support in the form of colleagues, Facebook groups or additional training.
- Get creative. There is literally a solution for every single problem that you will face in your business. When you KNOW this, so many options will become available. Define the problems and then make lists of options. This will help you to feel free and help you to get your business back on track.
You can get your business back on track! It is possible! Look carefully at your business and your level of passion and see where the gap is.
If you are considering starting a business during 2016, listen to my Millionaire Mama FREE interview series starting 1/15. Visit http://themillionairemama.com/ now to get access!