The 6 Best Social Media Posting Habits
If you have a small business, then using your social media can be a great way to develop new leads and take your operation to the next level. Here are the six best social media habits if you decide to delve into that space:
- Post regularly. Consistency is key. Better to not have a presence than to let it lapse.
- Watch formatting in the different platforms. Google+ allows longer posts, FB allows mid-sized posts and Twitter/Pinterest/Instagram have very short copy allowances.
- Proper grammar and punctuation ALWAYS counts.
- Focus on offering great content, not marketing-speak. Content must be relevant, friendly and professional, yet personal at the same time.
- Remember that you have an audience. What do you want them to do? Respond! Post questions and statistics. Be professional in all of your responses.
- Add infographics. Graphs and images help people connect to your post.
Have questions on your own social media? Give me a call or send me an email today!